Professional Loading & Unloading Movers in Denver and Surrounding Areas
Loading and unloading all the belongings you’ve accumulated over a lifetime can be back-breaking work. While purging some of your items before a move can help, there’s still a lot of stuff that has to be hauled out of your old place and into the new one. If you are planning a move to Denver or Boulder, but you only need loading and unloading services, get in touch with Moving Brothers.
Sometimes you don’t need a full-service move. If you prefer to rent your own truck and only need some extra muscle to haul out appliances, furniture, and heavy boxes, we can help. Save your back and neck, and call us for the strength and experience to get the job done safely. Then, you can focus on more important things, like coordinating utilities or helping your kids adjust to the change.
Here at Moving Brothers, we offer loading and unloading services throughout the Denver and Boulder metro areas. To get started, call for your free quote now. You can save money by enlisting our help solely for loading and unloading.
Why You Need Us
It can be stressful, both emotionally and physically, to haul out large appliances and furniture from your old home, into the truck, then into the new home. It’s also the most time consuming task of all because you have to ensure everything is stacked and secured the right way in the truck.
We have the expertise and experience to know exactly how to pack the truck so your belongings don’t shift or break in transport.
Some boxes can easily weigh 50 pounds or more, and furniture can weigh hundreds of pounds with each piece. It’s not uncommon for homeowners to experience injuries to their backs and necks when attempting to lift these items on their own. But you have to get it all out somehow, so what do you do?
You call Moving Brothers of course! Let us take care of your large, bulky, or cumbersome items. We arrive with the equipment necessary to move your furniture, appliances, and boxes, such as dollies, lifting straps, cargo straps, trailers, and ramps.
We can also bring along the following moving supplies:
- Boxes (small, medium, large, electronics, TVs, heavy duty)
- Tape (duct, packing, shipping, masking, strapping, painter’s)
- Bubble wrap
- Plastic tarps
- Stretch plastic wrap
- Furniture pads
- Cardboard sheets
- Box cutter
- Tape gun
- Plastic baggies
Whether you’re moving to downtown Denver or a quiet suburb of Boulder, we can make it happen.
Moving Brothers will take great care in ensuring your items are transported safely and quickly. Heavy lifting is our specialty, so come to our reliable, affordable, consistent moving company when you need loading and unloading services.
If you decide you want to do your own loading and unloading, here are some tips for doing it safely.
- Park on a level surface: To prevent your belongings from sliding around, be sure to park the truck on a level surface. If this isn’t possible, engage the emergency brake, while blocking the wheels with rocks or cement blocks.
- Take safety precautions: Take all necessary safety precautions, such as wearing gloves and comfortable shoes, taking frequent breaks, refraining from wearing jewelry, and lifting with your legs, not your back.
- Load efficiently: Start with the heavy items first, filling in the gaps with lighter, smaller boxes. Heavy items need to go toward the cab in the front so the truck remains stable. Put light items on top.
- Be organized: Before loading, make sure you have all the packing supplies you will need, such as furniture blankets, shrink wrap, moving straps, and a hand truck.
- Use dollies: When furniture and appliances are involved, you should always use a dolly. They have rubber wheels that will protect your floors, and make it easier to maneuver in tight spaces.
- Use furniture pads and tie-downs: Pads and blankets will prevent dents and scratches to your furniture. Tie-downs and rope will keep your items secure so they don’t move around in the truck.
When it’s time to unload the truck, heed these tips.
- Take frequent breaks: Unloading a truck is tiring, so be sure to take regular breaks to rest and hydrate.
- Use an assembly line: Get plenty of friends to help you unload the truck, forming an assembly line of sorts. Because everyone has a designated spot, no one will bump into each other and cause delays.
- Use care with heavy items: When unloading heavy items, lift with your legs, not your back. Ask for help if something is too heavy.
Why Call Moving Brothers For Loading and Unloading?
Well, for one thing, we have the experience and training to handle all the heavy lifting your move will require. When a move to Boulder or Denver is on the horizon, be sure to call us first for these reasons.
- Covers a large service area, from Denver to Boulder metro areas
- Has large 26 ft trucks that are fully equipped
- Has more than 12 years of experience in the industry
- Is fully licensed and insured
- Has competitive rates
- Is a locally owned and operated company
- Brings attention to detail to every job
- Offers free quotes
- Has polite and professional movers
- Has a friendly and professional team
- Works quickly yet efficiently
- Is a small tight-knit company so you get personalized attention
You will soon see that we love what we do. We have a passion for moving, and especially loading and unloading. It’s in our blood. So the next time you have a labor-only move coming up, get in touch with our close-knit group of family and friends that brings a strong work ethic and an efficient, courteous approach to every job.
Get a Free Quote on Loading and Unloading
For your free quote on loading and unloading, call us today or fill out our online form for a free quote.
Move For Less With No Stress
- Residential Movers
- Apartment Movers
- Office & Commercial Movers
- Local Movers
- Packing Services
- Loading & Unloading